December was a crazy month just with finals and extra curricular activities! Like every year my dad is involved in producing a Christmas or culture programs in Spanish for the Church, so for the most part my whole family gets to participate. My oldest brother Malcolm was asked to put an Argentine dance together and he asked me if I would teach some kids how to dance the dance- so it was my first year out of 5 that I didn't dance in the program, but if anything it was much more rewarding teaching and getting to know the kids. oh they were so much fun, and all their back talking attitudes, complaining that they don't want to hold a girl/boys hand, and hitting each other paid off the night they performed at the SLC tabernacle for hundreds of people...and they did AMAZING!! It was a neat experience for me too cause I was able to focus on the true meaning of Christmas!
After all that was over I was able to relax. I worked the days the office was open and worked on being lazy the days it was closed. Christmas Eve was with my mom- that was fun- but lets be honest... Christmases now are nothing compared to when i was a kid. Christmas day was with my dad- that was pretty chill too. That night we went to go see 7 pounds-highly recommend it, and then I was my dads "date" to a Christmas get together his friends had- it was fun because we danced tango most of the night! Danny was gone for the whole two weeks in Cali visiting his sister who had her 3rd baby last month and his other siblings and parents and helping around the house like he always does! I missed him but survived my lonely nights with watching a lot of TV, red box movies with my dad or long talks with my mom.
Now i am just getting everything ready for school to start! I hope you enjoyed my long post of playing catch up. Here are some pictures enjoy!
Danny y Carlos at chamame practice-doesn't Danny look good dressed up as an Argentine!!!
F.L together after dancing at the Miss Guatemala Utah pagent
Eating Posole for the first time New Years night at the Gomez casa
Brindando en la casa de mama (Argentina time)
Christmas eve
Elder Scott came to the Saturday night show of Recibid al Rey
Friends christmas get together
Recibid al Rey
The cute boys i taught- don't worry the little girl is their sister!(Nate,Facundo, Benja y Victoria)
"Las mas bonita Cuniatai" with dad
Danny (Yucatan) and me(Paraguay)
The cute girls I taught (Isabel, Jasmin y Morgan)
1 comment:
Happy New Year. Anna you are seriously so pretty! Looks like you had a fun December and Christmas.
Post a Comment